La Ninfa is a unique flower arrangement made with preserved flowers on a beautiful woman head planter.
All the flowers are foliages have been preserved by our professional suppliers in Provence, France. They have different shelf lives but generally they last from several months to years.
It is made to order so that the flowers stay fresh for longer. Each arrangement is unique so it will differ from the pictures and the flowers used may vary based on availability.
Please note due to the extreme fragility and weight of the stone planter, this arrangement can only be collected in South Dublin (either Studio 19 in Marlay Craft Courtyard, or Dun Laoghaire).
Preserved flowers are 100% natural and have been preserved in a sustainable way, they're non-toxic, they require no maintenance, no watering nor light so they can be placed in dark spots. They stay fresh for a long time when kept under optimal conditions (see below).
Ninfa Studio is not responsible for how the flowers are kept by customers as each home has a different humidity, light and other characteristics that are out of our control.
- Keep away of direct sunlight
- Handle flowers with care and delicacy (fragile natural plants).
- Avoid rooms with relative humidity above 70%.
- Use these products in interiors where the temperature is not lower than 10 ° C.
- Avoid positioning preserved flowers just in front of an air conditioner or above a radiator (with no cover or shelf).