"Moss Flows" is a celebration of the dynamism and fluidity of nature. The intersecting patterns of preserved mosses evoke a sense of movement and change, reminding us that the natural world is in a constant state of flux. The juxtaposition of different moss varieties creates a sense of depth and complexity, suggesting the hidden layers and interconnectedness of all living things.
The textural richness of this moss wall art has to be seen to be appreciated!
Moss Flows has also been featured in the book of award-winner Australian architects Felicity and Marc Bernstein: "99 Green Ideas".
Handcrafted in Ireland with premium preserved mosses of different textures and shades of green that create a beautiful flowing movement, becoming the focal point of the room.
Preserved moss does not need any maintenance, it last several years when kept indoors and protected by direct sunlight, humidity and heat sources.
120 x 60 cm in a custom-made oak wood frame
The moss art in the picture has been sold but a similar design can be made.
The price refers to the 120x60 cm size with natural oak frame. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom-made quote based on a different size or frame color.
This piece comes with a Certificate of Authenticity certifying the original artwork and the use of professionally preserved plants. It includes the title, dimensions, date of completion and artist's signature.
Care and maintenance of moss wall art:
- Our premium mosses have been professionally preserved using non-toxic, organic liquids that make them stay flexible for several years.
- They're safe for both humans and pets.
- They do NOT require any maintenance (no watering, spraying or trimming are needed).
- They do not like humidity (avoid rooms with humidity above 70%) and do NOT expose to direct sunlight to avoid discoloration.
- Avoid positioning just above a radiator or in front of an air conditioner.
Our premium mosses have been professionally preserved using non-toxic, organic liquids. They do NOT require any maintenance (no watering, spraying or trimming are needed).
However there are some things you can do to help them stay fresh and vibrant for years to come - see Moss Wall Art Maintenance